As the range of conditions treated by interventional radiology (IR) expands, so does the need to develop an interventional radiology services in your hospital or practice. IR is a relatively new specialty often stuck between procedural, consult base care and diagnostic radiology.
Hawkins Healthcare Consulting assists in helping organizations with:
- Building a true consult service, which is unfamiliar to many practice leaders and administrators
- Mitigating reimbursement challenges if a robust, outpatient practice does not exist
- Managing a hospital-based IR practice
Hawkins Healthcare Consulting brings unique experience in:
- Building an IR consult service resulting in an outpatient/inpatient mix of 2/1
- Understanding how site of service, and ability to establish and ASC or OBL can improve technical reimbursement that is commonly lost when performed for inpatients
- Educating IRs on capturing E&M services to be appropriate paid for the work that they’re doing
Let Hawkins Healthcare Consulting develop a path to implementing procedures to support an IR practice in your organization.
Develop a Sustainable IR PracticeLearn more about our recent experience in IR.
Develop a Sustainable IR Practice
Learn more about our recent experience in IR.